Hosting a party at home is quite a hassle since you have to consider every single detail. The main tension is after party cleaning work, which scares most of us. Also, if you have a lot of people to invite but your home doesn’t have enough space for all of them, hosting a party in a restaurant can be your savior.
Hosting a party in a restaurant can be expensive, but you can’t really ignore the benefits you’re going to enjoy. All you have to do is select the restaurant and discuss details with them.
Matsuhisa Vail is the second restaurant of Chef Nobu Matsuhisa, especially famous for their sushi dishes. Private events at Matsuhisa can be your best option to throw a party as they offer valet services that come as a complimentary from them. You can also search for them online to know more about their services.
Things you need to do before throwing the party:
- Choose your restaurant and book it in advance, atleast before 30 days. Make sure that the food and the staff members of the restaurant are good and polite.
- After choosing the restaurant, talk to the manager and decide what you want, a table will do or do you need a room booked.
- Plan your menu with the manager of the restaurant. This will reduce your confusions and give you a clear budget list. Remember, your menu should have everything including from starters to desserts. This leaves a good impression on your guests.
- Discuss about the decoration of the room with them. Some restaurants may provide the decoration without extra charges, whereas some may charge extra for decorating.
- Many restaurants have packages. So, clear out your doubts about these packages and book the one that is suitable for you.
- Not every restaurant allows drinks. So, make sure beforehand if you can or cannot drink inside the restaurant premises.
- Talk to the staff members and teach them how you would like them to greet your guests. This will make it easier for them as well to host your party smoothly.
Give invitations to your guests and always arrive early, because it is your party and even if there are people to greet your guests, remember they have come for you. So, it is your responsibility to greet everyone and make them comfortable even if it isn’t your own house.
Also, remember to reward the staff members. If your party comes out successful, it is because of them. Also, you might be impressed by their service and want to give a party there again. Being generous with the staff members gives them a fonder feeling towards you which will motivate them to serve you even better next time.
Hosting a party in a restaurant may involve a lot of planning, but if you actually do it, you will realize how easier it is to book a restaurant and throw a party. You don’t have to take loads of pressure, all you have to do is plan and guide properly.