gaAcross the country, enterprising business owners are achieving financial freedom with their own inflatables rental businesses. Inflatables rentals are great for parties and events throughout the year, offering fun and thrills for event attendees of all ages. By starting a rental business, entrepreneurs are able to create their own lucrative business ventures.
There is more to an inflatables rental business than bounce houses and inflatable slides, however. To take your rental business to the next level, here is an article about essential accessories to enhance your offerings. With quality commercial-grade inflatables and a range of accessories for rent, you can stand out from the competition, making you a valuable asset to event planners and individuals alike.
Quality inflatables are built to withstand the test of time. The leading commercial-grade inflatables manufacturers use only the finest materials and construction methods to ensure durability and performance over the long term. Protecting an inflatables investment, of course, is a smart decision by rental business owners. With inflatables-specific accessories, it is easier than ever before to provide partygoers with a safe, enjoyable experience. Here are some of our favorite accessories:
- Inflatables must be anchored down for safety. Most inflatable bounce houses, slip ‘n slides, and inflatable combos come with anchoring points sewn in. To add stability, consider adding sand bags or water bags to help anchor the inflatable once it is assembled. These accessories are made of durable vinyl and can keep the inflatable from shifting, especially when the ground is too hard for anchoring stakes.
- To protect the inflatables during transport or in storage between events, a tough storage bag keeps the inflatable clean and dry. Storage bags are typically made from the same vinyl material as the inflatable itself. A heavy-duty tarp can be laid out underneath the inflatable as well, helping it to fend off rough terrain.
- A vinyl patch kit is a great accessory to have on hand during an event. Patch kits consist of color-matched vinyl squares and a bonding adhesive. By patching holes as they form, this can prevent the hole from growing larger – and it keeps the party going!
- A spare air blower is also a great accessory to keep ready. Air blowers receive a lot of use, and a breakdown can ruin the party. Simply swap out a malfunctioning blower with a fresh replacement and the party can continue uninterrupted.
Accessories to Add Life to the Party
Concessions can add a new dimension to the inflatables rental business. During larger events, or even backyard parties, concessions add revenue to the picture while providing party attendees with snacks to keep them going. Our favorite concession-style accessories include:
- Cotton candy makers – children of all ages love cotton candy. It is easy to make with the right equipment, and renting cotton candy makers to event hosts pads your bottom line as a business owner. Cotton candy makers come in stand-alone models or mounted to portable carts.
- Popcorn machines – freshly-popped popcorn is always a hit, and with a selection of theater-style popcorn machines for rent, you can provide your clients with a great way to make snacks for partygoers. Just like the cotton candy machines, popcorn makers can stand on their own or be equipped with a portable cart for ease of use outdoors.
- During the summer months, snow cones provide a cooling treat for hot party attendees. Renting snow cone makers to event hosts also builds important revenue for the rental owner. Use a snow cone maker by itself or on a rolling cart for a more professional appearance.